Dedicated Representation from Louisville Personal Injury Attorneys
Established Kentucky law firm providing effective legal services
When you have been in an accident, you have the right to pursue compensation for your injuries. An experienced personal injury lawyer can give you the reliable advice and strong support you need throughout the legal process. At the Schuler Law Office, we have been providing Louisville clients with effective and professional legal assistance for nearly 20 years. While our focus is on personal injury, we also handle criminal defense cases. We are dedicated to getting the results you need.
Types of cases we handle
Whether you or a loved one has suffered an injury or has been charged with a crime, you need to hire a skilled attorney to represent you. Our knowledgeable lawyers handle cases involving:
- Personal injury. Suffering from an injury can have an effect on your health and your finances. When that injury was caused by the negligence of another, you can pursue damages for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Because the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim in Kentucky is only one year, we ensure that you file timely and effectively.
- Automobile, trucking and motorcycle accidents. Auto accidents, whether involving a car, motorcycle or truck, are some of the most common causes of personal injury. Our attorneys can help you prove liability and guide you through Kentucky’s complex insurance and fault laws. Trust us to help you get the compensation you deserve after an accident.
- Slip and fall accidents. The owner or manager of a property has a responsibility to ensure that their property is safe and up to standard. If you fall and get injured on someone else’s property, you may have a premises liability claim. Proving fault in these cases is difficult, so it is essential that you get help from our experienced slip and fall attorneys as soon as possible.
- Wrongful death. Dealing with the death of your loved one is difficult under any circumstances, but when their death was caused by another’s actions, you have a right to seek compensation. We can help you understand who can file a wrongful death claim in Kentucky and what damages you may be able to receive.
- Civil litigation. We handle civil litigation cases involving any type of personal injury or accident, including auto accidents, premises injuries, wrongful death and workplace accidents. We have the skill and knowledge to negotiate on your behalf.
- Criminal defense. If you have been charged with a crime in Kentucky, we can help. We handle a wide range of criminal issues, including white collar crimes, drug crimes, violent crimes and DUI. When you get arrested, trust an experienced criminal defense attorney at our firm to fight for your rights.
When facing any personal injury or criminal defense issue in Kentucky, turn to our firm for high-quality and effective legal representation.
Contact us today for a free consultation with a Louisville personal injury lawyer
The Schuler Law Office is dedicated to advocating for our clients in personal injury and criminal defense cases. Call us today at 502-568-9000 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. From our office in Louisville, we proudly represent clients throughout Kentucky as well as Southern Clark County Indiana.